Hostel blocks are situated next to the college building with triple bed occupancy rooms. There are 3 hostels (Separate hostel for Girls and Boys) with a total capacity of 250+ occupants. Apart from the basic amenities like bed, chair, table, water cooler, solar water heater, Mess facility is also available for lunch and dinner. The admissions to the hostel are merit based.
To provide safe, well furnished, decent accommodation with good surroundings to students.
- To provide homely, lively and healthy atmosphere congenial for the academic achievements.
- To provide parental care and supervise the well being of hostelites.
- To sort out students grievances promptly.
- To inculcate self discipline, healthy habits, exemplary character, high values and confidence in the youngsters.
- To give an opportunity to interact freely, organize, lead and give good experiences for development of student's personality.
- Admission to the college does not mean admission to the hostel. Owing to limited available seats, hostel admission cannot be assured to every college student.
- A student joining the hostel will have to join the hostel mess also.
- Signature of guardian on hostel application form is mandatory.
- Fees must be paid on the day the Rector signs the form.
- Admission is confirmed only on the payment of fees by chalan in Janata Sahakari Bank, Karve Road Branch.
- Admission will be cancelled if a student or parents give incomplete or wrong information in the application form.
- Students and parents are requested to read all the information and rules and regulations of hostel before submitting the application form.
The lush green surrounding adds to the beauty of airy hostel buildings. A overoptimistic project in the campus utilizes all the waste material of the Kitchens.
All rooms and corridors are very decently painted and maintained.
Any college student in the institutions of M. E. Society is eligible for hostel admission. A student desirous of seeking admission to the hostel should procure and fill in the hostel admission form in all details and submit the same in the hostel office with three I-Card size photographs. All fees must be paid at the time of hostel admission.
- Admission shall be made according to merit and reservation criteria. Only students having good academic record shall be considered for hostel admission. A student must obtain minimum 50% marks to be eligible for admission in the next year some seats are reserved for the management.
- Students who have been penalized for indiscipline in the previous year or whose behavior was not satisfactory in the opinion of Rector shall not be eligible for admission in the next academic year.
- Local students, married students, repeaters and employed persons shall not be eligible for admission.
- Admission of students found medically unfit in the Medical Examination shall be cancelled.
Festivals such as Dasera, Saraswatipoojan, Gudhipadva, Makarsankrant, Rakshabandhan, Diwali shall be celebrated. Special days such as Vivekanand Jayanti, Teacher's day, Shivajayanti are also celebrated. Programmes such as Ganapati Festival, Hostel day give an opportunity to hostelites to mix with others and know the other hostelites and also give them an opportunity to lead and express their special qualities. We conduct-competitions such as elocution, debate, quiz, singing, storytelling, group discussion, art competition, and room and floor decoration and also organize fun fair and variety programmes. These activities enable students to overcome homesickness.
- The Best Hostelite Award ' is given to the selected Best Student (one boy and one girl) every year. The academic performance, participation in extra curriculum activities, leadership qualities, discipline and overall personality of student is considered in selecting the Best Hostelite.
- In addition, Late Mr. Tushar Pingale Memorial Award for needy deserving student, Late Mr. Kamalkar Vinayak Joshi Award for needy deserving boy, Late Mrs. Kamalini Kamalakar Joshi Award for needy deserving girl, Shri. Ramesh Vitthal Kulkarni Award for needy deserving student and Rector's Award for Meritorious XII Std. student is declared every year.
- Wardens are rewarded honorarium for their honorary services to the Hostel.