Co - Curricular Activities
Dr. S.B. Joshi (Head)
CA. S. G. Patil (In-charge lab)
Smt. Geeta Acharya
Smt. Sharmila Kavedia
Shri. G. R. Patare
CA. M.K. Gavaskar
Smt. Radhika Gandhe
- To acquaint students with the new trends and concepts in the sphere of commerce.
- To enrich curricular knowledge, to inculcate the global competency, and create awareness towards various career opportunities.
- Commerce Association organizes several such activities and programmes that offer excellent blending of theoretical concepts with practical application in the business world.
- These include Guest Lectures and Seminars, Essay Competitions, Simulation Games, Commerce Olympiad, Quiz Competitions, Surveys, Industrial Visits etc.
- Commerce Association encourages students to participate in various state level and national level competitions.
- The technologically equipped Commerce Lab possesses various reports, forms and documents which enable the students to get a practical exposure of business world.
Dr. Asha Khilare (Head)
Smt. Jayashree Pawar
Shri. V. G. Pawar
Smt. Anita Bhave
- Economics Association has been formed to develop interest of students in economics, and to create awareness regarding current economic issues.
- The Association organizes various programmes like Guest Lectures, Group Discussions, and different competitions such as Debate Competition, PPT Competition, Article Writing Competition etc.
Dr. Ketki Modak (Head and Vice-Principal Incharge)
Dr. Archana Joshi
Shri. S.G. Rathod
Smt. Sushama Mulay
- Language association aims at developing love and creating awareness regarding various aspects about languages.
- Language, being the medium of expression, plays a vital role in commerce education. Considering the same, language teachers arrange various types of syllabi-related and other activities to enrich the teaching learning process. The activities included arranging guest lectures, movie screening, offering guidance to students on story writing and Storytelling etc.