An active body of all the ex-students was established in the year 2002. In order to maintain a good association with the past students, Alumni Association develops contact and networks with the past students to bring them together and participate in the various activities of the college. Some of the prestigious members include Sanjeev Abhyankar, Manjiri Karve Alegaonkar, Hon. Prakash Javdekar, Ankush Kakade and many more. These alumni give active support and help in mentoring our aspiring current students.
Alumni actively participate in different activities of the college and college is always happy to see them engaged in the new endeavors’.
- Our alumni help us for the Nupoorgandh competitions of the Cultural Association.
- The alumni has always contributed to support and guide the budding artists (students) of the College through Natyamandal.
- In tune with the tradition, Smt. Dnyanada Panse- renowned Marathi stage and film actress, Shri Prasad Joshi-Mount Everest Conqueror were invited as a chef guest forthe annual prize distribution of the college.
- Shri. Pradeep Koperdekar is a chief mentor of our BBA course and his guidance and presence in the advisoryboard of E-cell elevates the standard of the activities of E-cell.
- Shri. Kedar Mate is on the advisory board of E-cell and he continuously provides guidance to budding entrepreneurs of the college.
- Networking event of E-cell during Indovention Awards is a major activity. Many past students work hard tomake it a great success.
It gives me immense pleasure to tell you about my college GCC (BBA). Back in 2007 we started as the first batch of "BBA". Teachers’ guidance became my stepping stone towards completing my graduation as well as "CA Course" simultaneously. It not only helped me to develop my personality but also self – confidence.